X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)

Go down 
+4
"The Natural"
Argo
Olli Thorn
TheSentinel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty
PostSubject: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 12:59 pm

It's that time again where we get to nominate those who we believe have done well in the respective categories.
Just remember you can not nominate yourself for any of the awards..... Even though it is tempting.

The Bronze Ring Award
The best match that had you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what would happen as you scrolled down, who would win, and what would they do next.

The Silver Typewriter Award
The Segment that you felt was the best for the season. The promos should get you hooked, and feeling emotions eg. anger or sympathy.

The Golden Angel Award
The wrestler who best demonstrates "face" like qualities through their promos and feuds

The Platinum Devil Award
The person who demonstrates the best "Heel" like qualities through their promo's and feuds.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 1:10 pm

The Bronze Ring Award: Hard one. I'll go with the elimination match, even though I didn't feel the finish. A bit too obvious.

Silver Typewriter: I'll actually go with Danny Danger because of the improvement in this season.

Golden Angel: Argo's feeling too Cenaesque for me with the way he won in the end so I'll go with Worthy. (Despite the end, I would say he was a face)

Platinum Devil: I'll go with Playboy. Great turn, I don't think people saw it coming.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 2:12 pm

Bronze Ring: Big Cop and Amber... Just Kidding, I am not really sure about this one, but I am going with Worthy vs Morbid just because it was a close match, ended with an ambush and set up the ppv all in one match.

Silver Typewriter: The Iconic Status, I liked to back and forth of the whole thing.

Golden Angel: Cenaesque really that hurts my feelings. Well I think we only have like 4 actual rping faces for this season. I can't nominate myself, Worthy might have killed an person who was Innocent, so that leaves 2 and I am going to go with Jesse Blue

Platinum Devil: Destiny because of the entire body of work for the season
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 2:20 pm

Okay, not really overall but the match at Stable Warfare had a Cena-storyline all over it. Getting mugged backstage by two guys, barely being able to get in the ring and then winning despite that and your opponent going cheap all the way. Plus the fact that the only thing that took you down was an ambush. Just too much superman-stuff in it for me. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 2:50 pm

What's wrong with Superman??? NOTHING...
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 3:03 pm

Don't make me wrestle in gear with Kryptonite encrustings Jesse. Superman just doesn't belong in wrestling, it's not interesting if in storylines a guy seems unbeatable. Why do you think Spider-man is more popular in the end?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 3:46 pm

Olli Thorn wrote:
Golden Angel: Argo's feeling too Cenaesque for me with the way he won in the end so I'll go with Worthy. (Despite the end, I would say he was a face)

Personally I was a tweener all the way through this season (debateable at the end, but I believe Courtney was a heel and asked for it), but for the purpose of these Slammys I think we need to start classing tweeners as both heels and faces then judge them on there actions (ie, Wothy is a tweener and Worthy joining team Courtney trying to stop Destiny was a face move, but Worthy attempting to kill Courtney was a heel move).

Argo wrote:
Worthy might have killed an person who was Innocent,

She wasn't innocent, she set Worthy up with her bum chum Justin because secretly she is working for the system that is trying to corrupt the very foundation of this company and when I prove to all the true XFE marks that she is as corrupt as the rest of XFE management, they they will be glad I did what I did Laughing

Okay joking a side here are my nominations:

Bronze Ring: Amber vs Wodka as I didn't see that ending coming and it was a good match.

The Silver Typewriter: The Argo vs STB's interview with Jill at the PPV which was great and built up the ladder match at the PPV very well.

Golden Angel: Jessie and Slugger did the dirty on KSO, I'm a questionable face, so it's got to be Argo.

Platinum Devil: I'll pick Courtney Day for setting up that nice Worthy chap Laughing
Okay so it needs to be an active roster member so i'll have to go with the closeest thing and that was Justin for that heel turn he did at the end of the season *tut tut tut, you mess with da nation and da nation will f-u up brap brap*
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/18/2010, 8:54 pm

i wont vote. ill just say that stable warfare was lackluster, great but not the best
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 12:34 am

Hate to say it, but I agree with da_one. Stable Warfare kinda was lackluster since I didn't feel like any of matches had any suprises. The only real suprise that worked was Wodka because that one had impact since he won and you genuienly didn't see it coming. Anyway, my picks;

Bronze Ring; Wodka vs Amber Destiny, for what I just said

Silver Typewriter; KSO, I loved the build for the break-up

Golden Angel; Jesse, like everyone said, no one was really a face except Argo and I liked Jesse most this season.

Platinum Devil; too many heels or tweeners to say. Worthy for what he did at the end.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 12:52 am

If I could toss in my 2 cents on the season. I think it was a very eventful season to be honest. It might not have had the big twists and turns but it put down a nice foundation for upcoming season. The formation and growth of SOF, Destiny grows in power, Worthy going nuts, JD attempting to buy off opponents, and the mess with Killswitch and Slugger. Plus on the surprises you had Playboy going heel, Justin joining Destiny, SOF and High Society joining forces, Wodka's return and groundwork set up for future things.

I think people are just being too negative on things. Honestly I thought it was a excellent season and like I set put down the ground work for a bunch of future things. Remember if every season (or PPV month) in wrestling has a big change or surprise than the surprises are not surprising anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 1:07 am

Yeah, I agree with you on that. And we do have a good foundation for the next season with everyone being in good positions.

I think what threw me off really was the way I feel that a lot of good stuff like the Young Gunz and Tag titles and the Aggression title got put on the backburner since the only hype for those matches was the hype from SoF vs Slugger/KSO/Jesse and what the rest of SoF kept pushing against Amber. Honestly, I can't remember anyone even mentioning the Aggression title being on the show ahead.

So bottomline; I think the whole focus was on the elimination match and your match. And that I think actually hurt the rest of the PPV.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 1:16 am

First off... Slugger and I did not do the dirty on KSO. We were pawns in someone else's game.

Platinum Devil- Those damn Thorn Bros. How do people cheer for bad guys?? They established themselves this past season.

Golden Angel- This would be easier if more face guys RPed. Hard to cheer for anyone, if we know nothing about them. Slugger gets the nod.

Silver Typewriter- STB/Argo ladder build up.

Bronze Ring- I liked the Big Fatty cage match. I wanted him to get his revenge, but those dastardly Thorns...
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 1:20 am

Maybe someone gets our sense of humor, Jesse? Or agrees about what we're trying to do? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 4:04 am

first off id just like to say kso wasnt active at all this easons and i love how her got a sliver typewriter nominarion what a legend haha Very Happy go kso Smile
ok joking aside

bronze: argo vs stb

silver typewriter: tough but have to go with playboy nnouncement

platinum devil: well most of the people i would have said have been noimated so i will say nothing

golden angel: argo
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 4:10 am

"The Natural" wrote:
[color=yellow][b]First off... Slugger and I did not do the dirty on KSO. We were pawns in someone else's game.

I'm just joking around Laughing

BTW this must be a Slammy first, I've been nominated for both Golden Angel and Platinum Face in the same season Laughing

Too bad i'll win nothing because management will fix the results Laughing

Okay I need to stop posting in character, but i'm loving my new heel turn as it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 5:04 am

Plus the nominations come from brothers Very Happy

Oh well, it happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/19/2010, 6:03 am

Well spotted, Laughing

So even the Thorn brothers can't agree if i'm a face or a heel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty8/20/2010, 2:50 am

Hey, we're brothers. Just because we have each others backs doesn't mean we have to agree on absolutely everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)   XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare) Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Awards Nominations (Season 20 - Stable Warfare)
Page 1 of 1