X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inflicting Fear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Inflicting Fear Empty
PostSubject: Inflicting Fear   Inflicting Fear Empty7/16/2010, 9:28 pm

~Pyros fire as Molten Master comes out with a mic. Molten, still with tape around his ribs, gets into the ring~
Molten Master: “I don’t wanna get fancy; Boobinator, we are going to have a match tonight, plain and simple.”
Molten Master: “I am going to break all your bones in your body, and if any of your henchmen decide to get involved, they’ll get it too.”
Molten Master: “This isn’t a warning, this is the truth.”
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Inflicting Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inflicting Fear   Inflicting Fear Empty7/18/2010, 9:23 am

~High Society walks out from backstage. Boo looks at Drew first then at Baldor, who is holding his own ribs after his match with BIG FATTY V earlier, with a bewildered look on his face~
Boo: "Who does this guy think he is, 'Hulk Smash puny humans'."
~Drew looks as if he is about to crack a smile but at the last second he holds straight face~
Boo: "Better than that, who does he think we are? We are not the employees of the month at Burger King. I can't believe he's got the stones to come out here and open his mouth much less make threats after he has been getting his butt beat week end and week out by King Whopper."
~Baldor leans forward and whispers something in Boo's ear~
~Boo shakes his head and looks at Baldor in disbelief~
Boo: "I know that's not his name, Baldor, I was trying to make a point."
~Baldor leans forward and asks Boo something else~
Boo: "I don't know if he can get you free burgers or not why don't you ask him later."
~Boo continues to shake his head and refocuses on addressing the crowd~
Boo: "All kidding aside Molten Master, tonight is the night you will tell your grand kids about, tonight is the night that you got the chance to face off with the Extreme Fight Champion, and tonight is the night that you get your butt beat so bad that you decide maybe this sport just isn't for you."
~High Society's music begins to play and they exit the arena~
Back to top Go down

Inflicting Fear
Page 1 of 1