X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courtney getting the upper hand?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Courtney getting the upper hand? Empty
PostSubject: Courtney getting the upper hand?   Courtney getting the upper hand? Empty6/14/2010, 11:14 am

~The camera scans over the arena before focusing on the tron and the image going backstage. The crowd all begins to boo as they see the members of Destiny sitting in an extremely small locker room. Bosero, and Pat Booker all sitting on a bench on one side of the room while Amber and Big Cop are sitting on the other. The room is so small that their gear bags all in the middle of the two benches. After a little bit the door opens slowly opens up and Big Cop has to move a bit to avoid the door. Gobeer walks in with an angry look on his face~
Gobeer: "So Courtney thinks she is so creative putting us all in huge matches tonight and then putting us in this closet that she calls a locker room."
~Pat Booker stands up to move some stuff around to try to get more room but still can't seem to get comfortable~
Pat Booker: "Man I got a match against Dante tonight and I can't do the proper stretching needed for fighting a submission expert like him."
~Big Cop picks up the Young Gunz title and tries to find a new place to put it while he is getting geared up for the fight~
Big Cop: "Yeah man you have to be properly prepared before you take on big time competition. Like tonight myself and Amber have to take on the two top contenders for my title and we don't have any room to work on things we want to make sure we do tonight."
Amber: "Gobeer this just does not seem fair."
~Gobeer looks like he is thinking while Bosero finally looks up with a serious look on his face~
Bosero: "Also she goes so far to keep up with the no physical interference in our matches tonight. Come on man you have got to have a plan for how to fix this."
~Amber, Big Cop, Bosero and Pat Booker all look at Gobeer like they are waiting for something. Gobeer eventually smiles and walks out the door~
Gobeer: "Okay guys, follow me."
~Gobeer grabs some stuff walks outside into the hallway and the other members of Destiny follow him. Gobeer walks down the hallway to the catering area. He moves to the tables and starts to move stuff around. One of the crew members is eating some food and Gobeer flips his table over and pushes him out of the room. He looks around for a bit and smirks~
Gobeer: "Welcome to our new locker room. Now get the rest of our stuff, stop complaining and get ready for our matches."
Amber: "I love how you always end up coming through for us."
~Bosero and Big Cop both get up and head back to grab stuff. Pat Booker moves some more tables around and then finishes gearing up. Amber begins to stretch and Gobeer looks around with a satisfied look on his face. After a few moments the look on his face turns back to a serious look as Courtney Day walks into the room with 3 security guards and the staff member Gobeer pushed. Pat Booker springs up to his feet and stands behind Gobeer~
Courtney Day: "What are you doing here? This is not your locker room."
Gobeer: "There is no way I was going to force the greatest wrestlers in this company to sit in a closet that you called a locker room to prepare for one of the biggest night of matches of our groups history."
Courtney Day: "Well if you want to prepare in the dining area I can't stop you, but I can stop you from attacking staff members of XFE. So you will allow anyone who wants to eat to eat here and these guards will make sure you do. Oh and I put a few people on break."
~Courtney motions for people to come into the room and 20 plus crew members walk in all holding plates of food. Gobeer looks furious as the room fills up and the noise level goes up. Gobeer looks at Pat Booker and Amber and nods his head. They grab there bags and gear and begin to walk away. Gobeer stops right next to Courtney as he walks by her and leans up right next to her ear~
Gobeer: "Savor your little victory tonight because your little games will not work."
~Gobeer, Pat Booker and Amber continue to walk out of the room and Bosero and Big Cop walk towards them carrying bags and other things. They look confused~
Gobeer: "Sorry guys Courtney might have won this one."
~Big Cop and Bosero look upset as they turn around and the members of Destiny move back down the hallway. The camera begins to fade back to the ringside area~
Matt Scott: "How can this be right? Destiny deserves the largest locker room in the arena because how great they are and our GM just can't accept that. I hope Gobeer puts her in her place eventually."
David Hood: "Cry all you want but Courtney has the upper hand tonight and Destiny has to come back now and show they are as good as you say they are."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Courtney getting the upper hand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtney getting the upper hand?   Courtney getting the upper hand? Empty6/14/2010, 5:53 pm

I like it, very nice.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Courtney getting the upper hand?
Page 1 of 1