X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)

Go down 
+3
"The Natural"
bteam1999
TheSentinel
7 posters

Who deserves a World Title Shot?
DANTE
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap6%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
JD Allgood
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap11%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Malkyto
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap11%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Paul "Playboy" Andrews
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap39%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Gustave1er
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap6%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Bosero
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Serious Pat Booker
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_lcap27%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty
PostSubject: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:16 pm

This poll is to determine who deserves a shot at the XFE World Heavyweight Championship.

The only rule is that if your name is listed in the poll, you can't vote for yourself. This is to help determine the rankings in each of the divisions.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:18 pm

What about Cryl or myself STB?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:23 pm

Your not in the division. In order to keep with fair and competitive matches, each of the title divisions are determined by Wrestler Level. In this case, Level 25 and Up. Both you and Cryl are still level 24, so you do not qualify yet. I do make occasional exceptions for Storyline purposes, but only if the person is within one or two levels of the next division.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:48 pm

Cool, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 12:20 am

I only voted for active RPers, since I like a feud, or at least some trash talk.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/13/2010, 4:51 pm

Why is it that the only matches I can win in TWG are against the Level Masters?!!?

Because of this my wrestler has not been able to make any progress over the last 6 months.

Therefore, as much as my charachter would obviously protest, I'm no competition for the rest of the World Heavyweight Title hopefuls.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 3:28 pm

To be honest, Playboy needs a little direction right now. I think it's too early for a Playboy/Argo rematch. I feel that one needs to be a classic face vs. heel match. There are enough heels in this fed that I don't think Playboy can turn full heel yet.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 11:19 pm

but the problem is most heels in this fed and actually roleplays for that matter are on the lower levels not actually in world heavyweight contention like in that list the only active roleplayer is you playboy and occisonaly allgood and booker but not recently
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty6/1/2010, 1:56 pm

I see I quali for this all of a sudden.... ok thats a suprise
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty6/1/2010, 2:59 pm

Well you leveled up so you moved up to the next division.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty6/1/2010, 4:01 pm

oh no I knew that would bite me in the butt lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (World Heavyweight Championship)
Page 1 of 1