X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Random Idea

Go down 
+11
GD Pato
TheSentinel
Jeremy
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
Darth Clay
DANTE
DieHard
Malkyto
Worthy
Jade
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 5:27 am

Depends on the characters; to me Strength and Resistance can be fixed pretty easy, balanced is just balanced to also easy to compensate, but Speeds and Techs can be destroyed when made bad. I would say a bad build is when you pretty much high a point where you have to be +30 or so to defeat any class. Balanced is the exception since they have to level up versa also which takes forever. I wouldn't actually quote this since I have only been playing for about 2 months or so, but that what it would seem is the guidelines from what I have heard and read.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 6:40 am

Jade wrote:
By having a horrible build. At the upper levels it really makes a difference when you don't move up levels anymore and you made a horrible build. Apparently I had to chose the 2nd to hardest build since I strongly believe until certain aspects of Speed wrestlers are fixed they are truely the hardest class to build to be good since a screw-up is more noticable in that character than anybody else at higher levels. And it just becomes hard to fix a build when it takes 150+ hours to get one stat upgrade.

I disagree here. Strength is a horrible class to choose, which I did. Had I known, I would have went Resistance or Technical. Doesn'[t matter what I do, there are way too many times that I'l get beat by a technical or speed wrestler who, based on stats or modifier, I should be killing... and they're hitting Mortals and Legendaries on me when I don't hit anything close on them.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 8:30 am

Yeah, I'm balanced, and never really have been that happy with it, but I'm sticking with my build.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 11:24 am

DieHard/Playboy, I think you probably have a hole in your build. As a strength wrestler, you should be hitting Hardcore and Legendaries way before your counterparts. Strength isn't as good as resistance but it is up there. I have a level 5 strength wrestler in the Hardcore Version and already at 82% of damage increaser. As a strength and at level 11, I am barely at 83% of my submission. Also, it is best not to look at people's stat because those could be misleading. I have learned that it is best to look at wrestlers modifiers. The closer they are to a 100, the more even you guys are. I have been beaten by wrestlers about 30-35 less stat than me, and about 80% of the time it is a resistance build and the other 20% is a strength build.

Trust me, just pay attention to your build, and you will find the hole and your problem will be solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 2:56 pm

Playboy> But you have to realize that Tech's are your weakness group. From what I gather the game was made that:

Tech beats Strength
Strength beats Resistance
Resistance now owns Tech
Speed can beat Strength/Resistance depending on the route they went
And balanced is a little bit everywhere.

Modifier is a weird one since I try to choose people near my stat level, but when I chose by modifier by doing 100+/-100 it is almost always someone that is +20 to me. Case in point last night I got challenged by Ryu (strength master 7) I didn't hit anything (trademarks, finishers) and he beat me when he was dark orange. He challanged me again and I owned him when I hit my trademarks and finisher and beat him while I was technically blue, but when I hit my finisher it took me to yellow since it hit Legendary on him and he was a master & +6 on me.

I can't begin to tell you the amount of hate mail I have gotten already simply because my stat level on paper looks low so I get challenged by someone that thinks they are going to just own me and I end up owning them. I am now level 8 with 103 stats; hopefully I hit a plateau soon so I can work on my stats and not worry about trying to put down my wrestlers score to not level up too soon
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 4:19 pm

DANTE wrote:
DieHard/Playboy, I think you probably have a hole in your build. As a strength wrestler, you should be hitting Hardcore and Legendaries way before your counterparts. Strength isn't as good as resistance but it is up there. I have a level 5 strength wrestler in the Hardcore Version and already at 82% of damage increaser. As a strength and at level 11, I am barely at 83% of my submission. Also, it is best not to look at people's stat because those could be misleading. I have learned that it is best to look at wrestlers modifiers. The closer they are to a 100, the more even you guys are. I have been beaten by wrestlers about 30-35 less stat than me, and about 80% of the time it is a resistance build and the other 20% is a strength build.

Trust me, just pay attention to your build, and you will find the hole and your problem will be solved.

I'm not sure, man. Here are my stats :

Damage modifiers

Direct Damage Increaser: 67 (10/ 1%)%
Submission Damage Increaser: 14%
Damage Reducer: 15 (5 / 1%)%
Stamina Reducer: 16%

Bonuses
Attack Bonus:55 (10 / 1%)
Initiative bonus:14 (5 / 1%)
Submission Bonus:15 (5 / 1%)
Adrenaline Gain: 21
Bleeding Bonus: 20
Pinning Bonus:14

Skills
Block:16 (5 / 1%)
Dodge: 18 (5 / 1%)
Escape Submissions:14%
Pin Opposition: 9

Within Strength
Might - level 29
Rage - level 20
Unstoppable Blow - Level 21
Stiff Blow - Level 20Berserker - Level 20
CLASS SKILL: Fury - Level 32

I stopped developing the FURY because of much of the discussion in the forum about the Attack Bonus not working, so I build up the Might mostly.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 5:18 pm

Hmmm... I think your direct damage is decent but still pretty low for a strength wrestler. Your Attack Bonus is pretty high. Fury increases might and attck bonus right? Stiff Blow is also pretty high. It's just me but I think you can pretty much make people bleed as easily with 15 than 20 of stiff blow. Also, level up your fury all the time. It increases your direct damage increase and Attack Bonus obviously, although it may not work, it is still increasing the damage + attack bonus instead of just leveling up might and just getting the damage increase. I am also sure, if there is a problem with it, it is being looked at and will be resolved and you will be sorry later on when it actually starts helping.

Leveling up your fury also gives you some of the strongest moves in the game, which is pretty much exclusive to your class. Make those moves into a sig later on and it will be hitting Mortal and Legendary before you know it.

If I could make a suggestion though, increase your adrenaline. It is too low, that is why you are not hitting Mortal or Legendary level signature and finisher moves. Increase your adrenaline and update your finisher with higher max attack damage and a little less attack bonus. That should help you deal out more damage. You must also keep in mind that adrenaline also helps how much damage you deal to your enemy towards the end. The higher you accumulate, the stronger the move. I'm sure it plays a part in it.

Jade, you have to be wary of the modifiers. It is helpful but once you get stronger and get higher wrestler points, those +100 modifier wrestlers actually used to be 160+ to 180+ before your wrestler point sicnreased. So you actually are fighting much stronger wrestlers than it shows.

As for your Ryu battle, those happens many times. Sometimes, it is just a matter of luck. Like sometimes I would fight someone and I would dodge all his moves, while on the next fight with that wrestler, he would dodge all of mine. I actually have this one wrestler in our last fed where we used to challenge each other all the time. We were both techs and we just went back and forth back then, almost a 50/50 match. I guess in that case, it isn't really luck but it does happen to use once in a while when one won't do a finisher at all and lose with the opponent is green.

Did that make sense? I think i confused myself on that last paragraph.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 6:54 pm

Thanks for the input, bro. I appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 7:08 pm

No Dante it wasn't confusing, I was actually going to bring that point up on the TWG boards until they got hacked or crashed, so I'll do it here Wink I always have a 50/50 with other techs, it's so weird. I can win in light green one match and lose just as easily the 2nd match but only to other techs it's like that for me right now. Either I dodge all, or I hit all. It all seems to be who can hit that one submission first to break them into the injury sequence, then it's over.

Playboy> That whole topic on Attack Bonus brought up on the forums is made by other players. After Remorce brought in the true answer from Tullo it all made sense. Attack bonus is played on so many factors. The way the game checks the sequence to see if it is going to be broken is:

Dodge->Block->Feint->Beserker->Pacification->Frenzied Rage

On top of your stamina, opponents stamina, where in the match it is happening (beginning where full bonuses are in play or end where very little bonuses are on), so a lot goes into it. And since nothing boosts attack bonus except for the move attack bonus, it starts to get a little crazy after that lol. And Dante is right on Adrenaline to up it especially on finishers since if you have a high powered finisher and your match goes long enough and you set the finishers correctly you will hit normally really high.

BTW I hate level 8 lol, I want to go back to being just okay at level 7 instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/9/2008, 11:57 pm

My PC is now really sucking, so I cant read all the post completly focused in, but...

DANTE wrote:
If I could make a suggestion though, increase your adrenaline. It is too low, that is why you are not hitting Mortal or Legendary level signature and finisher moves. Increase your adrenaline and update your finisher with higher max attack damage and a little less attack bonus. That should help you deal out more damage. You must also keep in mind that adrenaline also helps how much damage you deal to your enemy towards the end. The higher you accumulate, the stronger the move. I'm sure it plays a part in it.

im totally agree with that.
And dont forget to have enough stamina to not drop your "colour" really fast. If you hit hard, you consume more stamina. So, keep an eye on adrenaline, and the other on stamina. That can help you to balance your wrestler.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 2:02 am

This thread has been derailed from the original post so I will go ahead and bring it back. I was bored so I did a couple of shirts.

XFW:
Another Random Idea - Page 2 X_mark11
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Shirt_10
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Xplici10

Vice GM (Money In the Bank):
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Dante_10

Jade:
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Shirt_11

Dark Ryder:
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Shirt_10
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 2:23 am

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Gppato10

Last edited by gp pato on 6/10/2008, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 2:36 am

am i the hell has been unleashed one?
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 3:00 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
am i the hell has been unleashed one?

yeah, it says above the shirt,

a better design of my shirt:
Another Random Idea - Page 2 Gppato11
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 4:37 am

I used the template that you had Dante, just had to give it a little feminine touch Smile

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Jade_s11
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 5:08 am

Since everyone else has been doing T-shirts and since GP and someone else sent me t-shirt templates I thought I might do a T-shirt myself, so here goes:

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Worthy13

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Image112Another Random Idea - Page 2 Mascar10

COME AND BUY YOUR WORTHY CRAP NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST!!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 7:57 am

Jade wrote:
No Dante it wasn't confusing, I was actually going to bring that point up on the TWG boards until they got hacked or crashed, so I'll do it here Wink I always have a 50/50 with other techs, it's so weird. I can win in light green one match and lose just as easily the 2nd match but only to other techs it's like that for me right now. Either I dodge all, or I hit all. It all seems to be who can hit that one submission first to break them into the injury sequence, then it's over.

Playboy> That whole topic on Attack Bonus brought up on the forums is made by other players. After Remorce brought in the true answer from Tullo it all made sense. Attack bonus is played on so many factors. The way the game checks the sequence to see if it is going to be broken is:

Dodge->Block->Feint->Beserker->Pacification->Frenzied Rage

On top of your stamina, opponents stamina, where in the match it is happening (beginning where full bonuses are in play or end where very little bonuses are on), so a lot goes into it. And since nothing boosts attack bonus except for the move attack bonus, it starts to get a little crazy after that lol. And Dante is right on Adrenaline to up it especially on finishers since if you have a high powered finisher and your match goes long enough and you set the finishers correctly you will hit normally really high.

BTW I hate level 8 lol, I want to go back to being just okay at level 7 instead Smile

ahh yes the times of level 8 (im goin through atm) tough and cruel times and i missed out. Plus Jade you think thats bad once i was level 7 I went up to level 6 in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 7:58 am

DieHard wrote:
jermster69 wrote:
Wait a minute!!! If you ever need a bodyguard your "Kiwi Icon" wont do it for free nor will he do it if you pay him. Thats right. I will pay you to be your bodyguard!!! Very Happy

Step aside, man. The Playboy is all over this.... Laughing

oh and also about time you came in to that old convo lol i was wodnering were u were playboy
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 10:11 am

DANTE wrote:

Adrenalin was the key for me recently. I had upgraded a finisher to include a much higher maximum damage (120ish) but could not get it to execute at anything higher than Devistating. I increased my adrenalin gain from 17 to 20 and the damage of the same moves frequently hit the Mortal or Hardcore range. I am sure this was the only significant change.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 4:40 pm

TheDominator wrote:
DieHard wrote:
jermster69 wrote:
Wait a minute!!! If you ever need a bodyguard your "Kiwi Icon" wont do it for free nor will he do it if you pay him. Thats right. I will pay you to be your bodyguard!!! Very Happy

Step aside, man. The Playboy is all over this.... Laughing

oh and also about time you came in to that old convo lol i was wodnering were u were playboy

The Playboy has been watching from afar, but he's now about to step up his efforts! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/10/2008, 9:02 pm

Another Random Idea - Page 2 T-shirts
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/11/2008, 12:37 am

nice i like the tshirt lol i will make one when i have some spare time lol
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/11/2008, 1:06 am

Ooo....so nice to see the idea catching on lol. There are some really creative idea's for shirts out here Smile
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/11/2008, 1:16 am

>.< and mine was done on Paint... not photoshop... must admit tho it looks pretty [FCC wont let me say this word] good being done on paint
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty6/11/2008, 2:00 am

Good shirts everyone, but does anyone have there own action figure:

Another Random Idea - Page 2 Mascar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Random Idea
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next