X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amber, just Amber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Amber, just Amber Empty
PostSubject: Amber, just Amber   Amber, just Amber Empty4/28/2010, 5:35 pm

~Amber struts down to ring wearing some designer threads. The crowd goes wild. After showing off her moves to the crowd she puts the mic to her lips~
Amber: "Gobeer! After my days of wrestling are over, I'll look back at the day you broke my heart and smile. You've made me tougher and without knowing it have shown me a lot about wrestling. I'm a better person without you, I'm moving on. That said, at Super Force II, I'll be with Big Fatty backing him up 100%! He's a very sweet man, and he's going to show me the ropes."
~Gobeer can be seen standing on the ramp~
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Amber, just Amber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber, just Amber   Amber, just Amber Empty4/28/2010, 11:39 pm

~The Crowd boo's as they realize Gobeer is standing on the ramp. Gobeer is wearing a tailor fitted Armani suit. Gobeer smirks before talking~
Gobeer: "So you are telling me that the Gobeer Slam I hit you with last week actually knocked you insane. I mean how else could anyone in the world want to spend time with that fat pile."
~Gobeer laughs at his humor before continuing to talk~
Gobeer: "Well if you want to spend time and back Big Fatty V up I will warn you now that if you decide to get involved in what is going to be the my crowning moment of greatness at Super Force I will make an example once again out of you just like last week."
~Gobeer points to the tron as the clip of his attack against Amber airs~
~Gobeer extends his hand as if to shake her hand. Amber reaches out now with a smile on her face and
shakes Gobeer's hand. She smiles and Gobeer smiles back. Amber attempts to pull her hand away but Gobeer keeps a hold of her hand~
Gobeer: "Oh... No one tells me what I have to do."
Gobeer hooks Amber Destiny's arm around her head Gobeer then lifts Amber Destiny into the air
and turns 180 degree's slamming Amber Destiny into the mat executing LEGENDARY
Gobeer Slam!!
Brandon Routh: "What was that for!?"
Reggie Miller: "Looks like Gobeer is kicking the trash to the curb."
Gobeer grabs Amber Destiny's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an devastating
No Walking For You!!

Gobeer
keeps his agonizing submission hold
Gobeer
keeps his agonizing submission hold
AMBER DESTINY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

~The clip is done playing and the camera goes back to Gobeer who is looking towards the tron with a satisfied look on his face~
Gobeer: "Now you don't really want to deal with that again do you?"
~The camera turns back to the ring and Amber is standing in the ring looking a bit worried about that possibility but the worry goes away quickly~
Amber: "Gobeer I really loved watching Destiny before I joined this company. You guys would come out and say you would do something and then you would do it. I admired that about you guys. But when I got here I found out what a bunch of jerks you all are and I really am going to look forward to helping Big Fatty V crush you and end your Destiny once and for all."
~Gobeer looks angry and begins to walk to the ring. As he makes it half way there "Fat" by Weird Al begins to play and Big Fatty V comes out from backstage. Gobeer turns his attention to Big Fatty V who slowly walks towards him as Gobeer walks away~
Big Fatty V: "I just wanted you to know that I overheard your conversation earlier in the night and decided to add a second stipulation to our cage match. You see if Big Cop, Pat Booker and or Bosero get involved in our match they will be fired on the spot."
~Gobeer looks incredibly angry now and he attempts to storm the ring but as he slides in Big Fatty V grabs his ankle. Gobeer begins to try to get free when Amber kicks him right in the head and Big Fatty V manages to pull him out of the ring~
BIG FATTY V places his opponents head between his legs and then lifts him up into the air
Gobeer quickly evades the a Inverted DDT and quickly backs away from Big Fatty V and heads back up the entrance ramp
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer might finally get what is coming to him at Super Force with Big Fatty V getting him in the cage with no Destiny interference and Amber in his corner."
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Amber, just Amber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber, just Amber   Amber, just Amber Empty4/30/2010, 1:50 am

*Earlier in the night should be aired before this*
~Big Fatty V is seen walking down the hallway with Amber holding on to his arm. He walks past an open door and stops. The camera focuses on the door and we see the word 'Destiny' on it~
Big Fatty V: "Interesting lets wait here for a second."
~Big Fatty V begins to listen intently and the sounds of Gobeer talking can be heard~
Gobeer: "Okay you guys have worked on climbing the cage quickly right."
Big Cop, Bosero and Pat Booker: "Yeah man we are ready."
Gobeer: "Cool."
~The camera zooms back out as Big Fatty V looks at the camera and smiles~
Big Fatty V: "Guess it is time to add a 2nd stipulation to the match."
Amber: "Sounds like a good idea."
~Big Fatty V and Amber continue to walk down the hallway~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amber, just Amber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber, just Amber   Amber, just Amber Empty

Back to top Go down