X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Invitational is opened again!!

Go down 
+2
slugger
Worthy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/11/2010, 5:15 am

Worthy Invitational ##1 REMATCH ONLY##

ARE YOU WOTHY ENOUGH TO FACE ME?
• Popularity: 9. Superstar (873)
• Fans: 3049
• Total Skill Index: 6.883
• Fought matches: 8963 (W:4089 | L:4045| N/C:829)
• Wrestler's score: 50.655
• Level Ranking: 178th

NOTE: 1 rematch per day regardless of how many times you challenge me.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/11/2010, 7:09 am

what level are you worthy???
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/11/2010, 8:19 am

Just turned Level 22 yesterday although Level 22 Master keeps challenging me, so I expect to be Level 23 soon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/11/2010, 8:51 am

Level 23 means that Jeremy can get you.......
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/12/2010, 4:09 am

go up to 25 and i will be happy Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/12/2010, 4:15 am

back that 27 my bad im level 29 :'(
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/12/2010, 7:42 am

BAD NEWS: Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Icon_mad

Cryl lifts Worthy Phoenix as if to suplex him but holds him there awhile
his eys fill with the Blood Rage and then pulls him down to a fast bodyslam executing
LEGENDARY Crylion!!
WORTHY PHOENIX HAS A CUT!!!
Cryl tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...

CRYL WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS WORTHY PHOENIX !!!!

GOOD NEWS: Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Icon_biggrin

Vote Worthy Phoenix:Worthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! Stella
Vote Cryl:Worthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! 10pWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! StellaWorthy Invitational is opened again!! Mezza
Worthy Phoenix exp point gained: 34
Cryl exp point gained: 28

(Remember that I have the highest ammount of fans in the fed)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:41 am

Trust Me Worthy, No one gets up from the Crylion!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/13/2010, 12:34 pm

Cryl looks up to the camera and all you see are the evil eyes within the holes of the mask he wears
In a deep voice full of anger he say's only

Cryl:You are "Worthy" of my attention Phoenix.....
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/13/2010, 1:27 pm

Worthy: You fight with honour Cryl but your soul is tainted with evil intent and that evil shall be your own undoing which will lead to your eventual downfall and the rise of the Phoenix.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/15/2010, 4:00 am

Closed it again after getting a stupid ammount of neutals because that makes no sense as I keep getting the same people in my invitationals everyday and if they thought my invitational was 'neutral' then why do they keep challenging me and not challenging someone who they think has 'good' invitational???

I've never had much luck with invitationals to be honest as when I first did the invitational, I put no rematches in big letters in the title because I was too busy and I still got messages asking why they didn't get a rematch, then when I finally did rematches people were not being patient enough and giving me negatives on the same day they challenged me.
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/15/2010, 7:35 am

Showing my ignorance I guess, but why does it matter how people vote?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/15/2010, 7:47 am

I believe it effects fan count and popularity, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty2/15/2010, 1:39 pm

DieHard wrote:
I believe it effects fan count and popularity, but I could be wrong.

I'm not sure, but I thought it was this which is why I removed it as I have the most fans in the fed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Invitational is opened again!!   Worthy Invitational is opened again!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy Invitational is opened again!!
Page 1 of 1