X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo Pre Match Interview Young Gunz Title LMS 1-20-10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo Pre Match Interview Young Gunz Title LMS 1-20-10 Empty
PostSubject: Boo Pre Match Interview Young Gunz Title LMS 1-20-10   Boo Pre Match Interview Young Gunz Title LMS 1-20-10 Empty1/18/2010, 7:25 pm

~The crowd cheers as the camera cuts to backstage where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with Boobinator~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Boo, tonight you face off with Jay Thorn for the vacant Young Gunz Title, you two have quite a history here in the XFE since Jay arrived. What are your thoughts on tonight's match?"
Boo: "You're right Jaime, we do have quite a history with each other, but that history means absolutely nothing tonight. Tonight is the biggest match in either of our careers and no one will remember what led up to this night, all they'll remember is who won the Young Gunz Title at Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2010. That's why tonight the fans will get to see the greatest match Jay and I have ever competed in......"
~The crowd begins to boo as STB steps into the picture~
~Jaime Ray Newman takes a step back as STB faces off with Boo~
STB: "Little Bro, I know we haven't seen eye to eye lately, but tonight is a big night for both of us. I just want to remind you that this is what it's all about. Bringing home the gold is all that really matters and you need to do whatever it takes to win this title tonight. You're in a Last Man Standing match, which means no DQ anything goes. As a matter of fact if you want I can come down to ringside and provide you a little insurance."
~The crowd begins to boo again with a few cheers mixed in~
~Boo looks at STB with a slight grin on his face~
Boo: "Big Bro, I know your intentions are good, but I want to do this on my own, fair and square, man to man, let the better man win. Win or lose I want to put on match of the year for all these great fans."
~The fans begin cheering wildly, and chants of Booooooooo start up~
~STB looks into the camera totally bewildered and frustrated~
STB: "Apparently you don't understand, tonight you're going after the gold, it's what makes all this worthwhile."
Boo: "I do understand, I appreciate your offer, but I need to do this my way or it doesn't mean anything to me. By the way good luck in your match tonight."
~As the fans begin to cheer, Boo exits the interview area, leaving STB standing shaking his head. As STB walks off he's muttering to himself~
STB: "I hope he understands I'm doing this for his own good."
~The camera switches to ringside as the ring announcer introduces the participants for the Young Gunz Title Match~
Back to top Go down

Boo Pre Match Interview Young Gunz Title LMS 1-20-10
Page 1 of 1