X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stable (In Fed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

New Stable (In Fed) Empty
PostSubject: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/24/2009, 1:10 am

I am looking to start a stable in the fed. My idea was for the group to be young up and comers (Heels of course) that we will build ourselves as the future of the fed. I was thinking of the name Destiny or Elite. If you are interested contact me on the forums or in this thread. I was thinking a group of 3-5 (Hopefully 4). Maybe a contender for the Universal X belt and Young Gunz belt as well as some muscle and maybe even a face that can turn heel to join. More details can be worked out if/when we put it together.

My current idea's/goals for the stable include the ability to work together in rps and helping each other gain the upper hand in matches or rivalries.

I know I am new to the fed but I think this could be a fun thing and also be a target for some of the faces to go after to stop our uprising in power. Also if possible and this ends up happening it would be cool to get like our own private forum channel for storyline and goal/direction planning.
Back to top Go down
BigCop
XFE Hall of Famer
BigCop

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/24/2009, 1:37 am

I'm in.
Big Cop ingame.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/24/2009, 10:10 pm

Cool

Anyone else want to jump in. I think this could be a fun thing for all of us seriously.
Back to top Go down
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/26/2009, 12:13 pm

I need something
Back to top Go down
BigCop
XFE Hall of Famer
BigCop

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/26/2009, 5:49 pm

Are you collecting "pre subscription" before sending out invites?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/26/2009, 8:53 pm

This isn't for the Game, this is for Storylines and Role Plays, a Stable like that. Not a Stable in game.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/26/2009, 9:13 pm

Yeah this is for in the fed a stable or faction if that suits the words better and as far as invites for it we can figure out what we are planning to do after we get 4 people.
Back to top Go down
BigCop
XFE Hall of Famer
BigCop

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/27/2009, 6:47 am

Ok, I didn't understand. Anyway, I'm in the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/28/2009, 12:46 am

What about you Pat you want in?
Back to top Go down
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/28/2009, 8:24 pm

I'm in PM me here or maybe better in game to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/29/2009, 1:08 am

I just realized that you are on the other show Big Cop not sure how that would work out. I think it would be better for the faction to be on one show to start but I am not really sure since I am new around here (maybe someone with some more power in the fed would know). As far as Pat I will send you a message on the forums about my current idea.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/29/2009, 1:19 am

People in the Young Gunz division can appear on both shows, so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty12/29/2009, 1:29 am

oh ok cool

Also would it be possible for the group to get its own forum section on these forums for us to discuss things and ideas and things like that without having to spam the private messages. Something private for the people in the faction. I don't know if that is possible or doable I just think it would be an easier way for us to communicate and plan things.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty1/6/2010, 10:19 pm

As we can all see Destiny is growing. As always though we are looking to get better. So if you are interested in joining the future of XFE and Destiny. Send me a message or reply here and we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty1/30/2010, 12:45 am

Just bumping the topic to make sure people know we are still recruiting and looking for more. Embrace your Destiny...
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty1/30/2010, 12:50 am

You guys may have embraced your Destiny or whatnot, but always remember that the Future of XFE is the Young Gunz division and it's champion. Yours truly, "The Future" Jay Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty1/31/2010, 2:35 am

Trollin my Recruitment... Sounds like someone who wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty1/31/2010, 5:47 am

Nah, Gobeer. Pitbull is the only ally I need and as far as trollin your thread goes, I have a bad habit of being there to make fun of everybody, goes with the gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty2/27/2010, 2:27 am

As mentioned in my RP for XFA Destiny is still looking to grow and recruit, so if you are interested in joining tell me.

We will be having some RP's during this season in which we are talking about or actually scouting possible future members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stable (In Fed)   New Stable (In Fed) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stable (In Fed)
Page 1 of 1