X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there no one who can challenge us???

Go down 
+3
Killswitch Overdrive
Tonten
"The Natural"
7 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Is there no one who can challenge us??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty
PostSubject: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/22/2009, 9:59 am

Tonten and I are looking for a tag team to feud with. Not one match... No. That wouldn't be enough fun. We want a team who RPs, and wants to get down and dirty. We are the good guys, so bring your best, if you are gonna bring anything at all. Lower level tag teams are welcome. There could be something in it for you.

We are the champions, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/27/2009, 8:50 pm

Cmon guys no one wants to step up? We can steal the show!!!
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/27/2009, 10:19 pm

Well me and Slugger are currently in a rivalry, maybe someday in the near future
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/28/2009, 3:22 am

well i wouldnt mind some gold but i feel like a challenge not a warm up match JOKES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/28/2009, 8:42 am

The only joke is your face, Sluggo. We laugh about it daily
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/29/2009, 3:20 am

ooo now its on!!!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/29/2009, 4:18 pm

You both know that if the Thrillers ever wanted to, we'd take those belts from you so fast, that by the time you'd realise were you were, me and Playboy would be wearing the belts round our waists and your mothers on our *CENSORED* !!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/29/2009, 4:19 pm

*'Mr. Wednesday Night'* wrote:
You both know that if the Thrillers ever wanted to, we'd take those belts from you so fast, that by the time you'd realise were you were, me and Playboy would be wearing the belts round our waists and your mothers on our *CENSORED* !!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_biggrin Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_biggrin Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_biggrin Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_biggrin

They're just lucky we're on different shows now...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/30/2009, 1:55 am

hahahaha dont make me laugh the thrillers are old news its the time of TXF me and killswitch are the guys to watch out for now Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_razz Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_razz Is there no one who can challenge us??? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/30/2009, 9:17 am

Slugger doesn't say many intelligent things... But this last one I have to agree with. If you mess with either team, it would be bad for you. We, here at XFA, turn "Natural Born Killers" to "Natural Blood Spillers". Best that you are on that "other" show. Maybe if there's an inter-fed stable match down the road, we could show you.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/31/2009, 12:30 am

and jesse dosent always say the truth but what right then he spoke the truth. natural born thrillers would be history if they went up against any one of out teams
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty12/31/2009, 2:03 pm

We'd go against either one of your teams any show, any time!

We'd have to have some kind of reunion since I'm on XFW and JD's on XFA.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty1/1/2010, 3:51 am

a reunion i like the sounds of that lol

natural born thrillers back together for one night only and they will be going up against txf.

now that right there is how you bring in the fans!
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty1/22/2010, 1:08 pm

hell if anybody wants to team with me i'd go for it but maybe a one off match not a big fued still fueding the young gunz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there no one who can challenge us???   Is there no one who can challenge us??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there no one who can challenge us???
Page 1 of 1