X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journey to Peril...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Journey to Peril... Empty
PostSubject: The Journey to Peril...   The Journey to Peril... Empty8/31/2009, 1:45 am

~A Cameraman is stationed outside the arena waiting for Dark Ryder to exit the building to catch a cab to head off for his match~
~Lights from the entrance begin to flicker, and eventually the lights on the streets begin to flicker on and off~
~Fog begins to creep under the entrance door warning of the monster coming~
~Dark Ryder slowly opens the door and steps outside taking a breath of the crisp cold air that surrounds his being~
~Dark Ryder begins to walk towards the street, the cameraman watches Dark Ryder's every action~
~A fan runs up to Dark Ryder~
Fan: "Oh, Mr. Big tall and Scary! You gave my kid nightmares for a week...He always kep crawling into my bed and sleeping with me and the wife...kicking and screaming....ITS BECAUSE OF YOU I Haven't BEEN ABLE TO SLE...."
~The man's loses his words as Dark Ryder's eyes glare at him. His large hands wrapped around the man's neck~
Dark Ryder: "You are none of my concern, leave now before I drag you to hell with me."
~The man nods to the best of his ability, and as Dark Ryder releases his grasp the man tumbles away and begins to run in the opposite direction of Dark Ryder~
~Elisha Cuthbert slowly comes into the picture and taps Dark Ryder's shoulder making him glance down at her~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Umm.....Excuse me Dark Ryder....May I just ask a few questions?"
~Dark Ryder looks down the road both ways before turning back to Elisha~
Dark Ryder: "Might as well, my ride is late..."
~Elisha watches as a couple taxi's, two limo's and a bus drive by. Obviously puzzled she continues on anyways~
Elisha Cuthbert: "What do you mean ride? Did you not just see the taxis, limos and the bus?"
~Dark Ryder smiles~
Dark Ryder: "Yes...but they are not my ride."
Elisha Cuthbert: "....Well what is?"
Dark Ryder: "Wait and find out..."
~Elisha gives another puzzled look~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Tonight you have a chance at reclaiming the AGGRESSION CHAMPIONSHIP....the one that was taken away from you by Darth Clay oh so long ago. How do you feel about this?"
Dark Ryder: "It's been a long time coming. The curse will finally be fulfilled and my domination over XFA will begin."
Elisha Cuthbert: "TheDominator and you have quite a history, him taking your title, then again fighting for it with the EFC...and again your about to go at it, do you feel Dominator is a threat?"
Dark Ryder: "The man has gone weak, the curse doesn't even consider him a threat anymore. The man who you call TheDominator, has left and has never returned. He is just a soulless body that tonight...I send straight to hell!"
~Elisha moves a little unsettled by the comment~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Dark one more qu...."
~A loud thundering roar is heard as the ground shakes making Elisha cut her words short. She holds her ground as she peers out down the street~
~A large decaying horse, with fiery eyes, hooves that leave fire prints with each step and fog engulfing everything ahead of it and behind it comes galloping towards the arena~
~Dark Ryder smiles~
Dark Ryder: "Elisha...here is my ride....and I'll see you at the boat."
~As the horse runs by, Dark Ryder manages to grab on and swing himself up without slowing the horse down~
~Fog engulfs both the horse and Dark Ryder and as it disappears, nothing but a fiery hoof track that ends halfway down the street is left~
~Elisha looks shocked as she begins to walk back inside holding her hair with a puzzled look in here eyes~
~The camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down

The Journey to Peril...
Page 1 of 1