X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch Out...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watch Out... Empty
PostSubject: Watch Out...   Watch Out... Empty7/31/2009, 12:11 am

The Signing

~A new guy wearing a helmet and holding an oversized short version of a sledgehammer walks into The Sentinel's office~

Sentinel: Welcome to my office Danger. Sit down we got some stuff to cover.

Thor: Alright I will sit down but I dont want to talk about all that garbage and stuff. Just gimme the paper and im apart of this federation.

Sentinel: First arent you supposed to tell me why I should sign you?

Thor: Its simple GM... im not the kind of person you can just find on the free agency list looking for a federation. When I go out on waivers theres alot of people in the running. The day you called me up I was also receiving contracts and messages on my phone from plenty of other places. I mean who wouldnt want a masterpiece like me on there roster. So either give me the deal or your going to regret it.

Sentinel: Fine, but if you screw this up you gone!

~The general manager slide the document over to "Thor" where he clicks his pen and smile~

Thor: You know your not as dumb as you look boss.

~Sentinel glares as Thor signs the contract~

Thor: Looks like im an officially wrestling for X-Force Entertainment. Watch out here I come.

~Thor gets up and starts walking out into the hallway~

Sentinel: Oh yeah and before you go backstage theres two things. First off you better watch you back because with that attitude your going to be beatin to pulp here... and second off you have a match tonight!

Thor: Dont worry I got the lockeroom under control. Who am I fighting?

~Sentinel tosses Danger a piece of paper listing all the wrestlers signed with XFE~

Sentinel: Well since its you debut... whoever you want.

Thor: Haha, im gonna take advantage of this. Next match watch out cause after it... the Domination is coming to XFE.

~Danger leaves the office looking over the roster~

The Statement

~The whole arena lights up midnight blue with yellow spotlights bouncing around the crowd section~

~The lightning shocks all four ring posts and the fans look shocked~

~A loud thunder booms the arena and out from above the titantron comes Danger Thor~

~The muscular wrestler is lowered from the ceiling onto the ramp with his entrance music playing~

~Danger Thor then makes his way to the ring with the hammer in one hand and a mic in the other~

Thor: Are you guys ready for a new era in this industry? The time of domination begins now!

~Crowd cheers as Danger paces the ring~

Thor: Remember this day because after tonight I will have my first of many victories to come here. Now for those of you who dont know anything im Thor. The god of thunder and the ruler of lightning. Stopping me is almost impossible without the right skill set.

~Crowd boos and Danger holds up his hammer~

Thor: See this? Im in control here!

~Lightning flashes down and shocks into the hammer making a bright bolt~

Thor: Your all wondering the same thing... who is Thor fighting tonight? Well I did some scouting and watched some tapes and I noticed one guy. His name is Super Dan. Oh my its a super here! Dont the villians always lose? Well tonight hes the hero and im the god. How that ends will be decided in this ring whenever I decide its time for him to come out.

~Danger crumples up the paper and tosses it into the crowd~

Thor: See Dan all my matches end the same way. I put you in a headlock and you realize you must get out or you might tap... then the ground seems to fly up very fast and a loud crash noise pops throughout the arena as you face smacks the mat. After that your lucky to wake up on the ground watching me celebrate because if not your rising in the hospital wondering what happened. Well guess what! You just got the DDT and why you think those are my initials? Tonight you better get ready for the....

~Thor holds up the mic and the crowd chants "DOMINATION!"~

This is how this should go
The Signing
Match (??? vs ???)
The Statement
Match (Thor vs Dan)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Watch Out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Out...   Watch Out... Empty7/31/2009, 12:36 am

i like it, the only thing that confuses me is when the crownd chants domination..... how would they know to say that if this is your first appearance? lol
Back to top Go down

Watch Out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Out...   Watch Out... Empty7/31/2009, 1:04 am

Well if youve seen my gimmick then you know I have been in alot of feds. And thats always been my thing at the end of my rp's.

So maybe they watched me back in the day or just seached a video of me on youtube. Kinda like when a WWE wrestler goes to TNA or the other way around. (Fans still know who they are).

Haha I didnt want to tell the fans "ok when I say get ready you guys chant domination". Sounds to demanding and weird so lets just go with they already know me Wink...

Or even better. When my entrance video starts the titantron shows me saying get ready for the (titantron shows fans yell domination) and then song starts after that...
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Watch Out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Out...   Watch Out... Empty7/31/2009, 1:09 am

lol that last idea is sweet, but you make a good point, fans to migrate, but i think it would be funny if you told the fans what to say Razz

naw its good lol so nicely done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watch Out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Out...   Watch Out... Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch Out...
Page 1 of 1