X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contract notice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/20/2009, 11:52 am

Just to let everyone know that I will be re-signing with XFE once I get my new contract, but I wanted to see what a prime time player like me (yeah, right) would fetch on the open market.

I know it's an ego trip, but I have so few that I hope you all will indulge me one.

On the other hand, if I don't get any, I'll be kinda sad, but you'll still love me...

...right? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/20/2009, 12:21 pm

Maybe, Jack. Maybe.

:lol

Its always fun to know your weight in the wreslter market. Hold the contract signing for a week or so, and start the counting.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/20/2009, 1:30 pm

I tried doing the same thing before I renewed my last contract and all I got was stupid low offers (most of which are by new feds with the odd one or two being from top feds who think it's reasonable).
Back to top Go down

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/20/2009, 4:55 pm

Good luck with the ego boost.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/21/2009, 4:59 am

I did the same thing, a month or two ago, and got two great Intercontinental offers and one very flattering Mondial offer.

But, like Jack Power and Malkyto said, it was purely my own curiosity as to what I might get and I never (altogether now) eeeeeever planned on leaving XFE, as Sentinel has been awesome to me from day one, and well, this place is my home, I feel like part of the furniture here and feel that there is still so much for me to do here considering the vast array of talent we have, now more than ever.

I'm a one fed dude, and want to be a legend here cheers
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/21/2009, 8:20 am

*'Mr. Saturday Night'* wrote:
I did the same thing, a month or two ago, and got two great Intercontinental offers and one very flattering Mondial offer.

But, like Jack Power and Malkyto said, it was purely my own curiosity as to what I might get and I never (altogether now) eeeeeever planned on leaving XFE, as Sentinel has been awesome to me from day one, and well, this place is my home, I feel like part of the furniture here and feel that there is still so much for me to do here considering the vast array of talent we have, now more than ever.

Same here and although only one fed has offered me a better offer than here and that was some new fed set up by someone who I got to know about through the wrestling game as he kept asking about trading cards and entrance videos that I (at the time) made, I wouldn't accept a new contract from anywhere else but XFE because I love it here in XFE as it is the only fed that has given me more freedom as Sentinel lets me do whatever I want with my character as opposed to other feds doing it for me (also how many other GM's would let me have a rivalry with them where I get the better of them?).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/23/2009, 10:00 am

*'Mr. Saturday Night'* wrote:

You got a mondial offer before!?!?!?!?!?! I never have lol. Well I do this EVERYTIME my contract runs out but I always resign back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/29/2009, 9:10 am

Got my first contract request... it's a SuperStar contract... at a Regional fed... and only 55% of merch.

Stay tuned as the requests come... trickling in...
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty7/30/2009, 5:58 pm

Okay, I signed. I'm a $00pa-$tar now, baby!!!

Thread lock in 3, 2, 1...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract notice   Contract notice Empty

Back to top Go down

Contract notice
Page 1 of 1