X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stories of X-Force Entertainment.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty
PostSubject: Stories of X-Force Entertainment.   Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty6/17/2009, 12:34 pm

So I am new to this fed and want to get to become a big time member as soon as possible. I was looking over the forums to try to pick up on storylines and such and was interested if I could get like a current list and background maybe of the rivalries, feuds, storylines, whatever that are going on. Also like I posted in my wrester info I am open to being a face or a heel whatever is needed to help the fed out the most. Also if we already have a topic like this just direct me too it because I probably missed it. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Stories of X-Force Entertainment.   Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty6/17/2009, 5:32 pm

Lets see now.......

We have The Main Event vs Slugger Storyline. The Main Event consist of Justin Alsop, sisky, Fatalstrife and Joan F.

the New Age Mafia vs BANE Storyline. N.A.M. members include Jeremy Alsop, Diamond troy Justice, "The Natural" Jesse Blue, Quan, Dark Ryder and Ryino. BANE members are Darth Clay, Paul "Playboy" Andrews, JD Allgood, Sharkman and True Nutter.

We have Saint Patrik and his saving the XFE through his religious ways.....

Mrend and Hydramon are currently having a little tiff......

And that is about all i can think of from XFA.....

Someone else should be able to fill you in about the XFW side of things.....
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stories of X-Force Entertainment.   Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty6/17/2009, 6:19 pm

not sure whats happening this season in XFW
but this season, I will be hosting a tournament to see whole will face me for my title at our next ppv, Stable Warfare.
The matches included are Steel Cage, Last Man Standing, Last Blood, Ladder, Ambulance, Last Ride, and I Quit. The winner of this tournament will face me, in a Casket match at our ppv.

(news to everyone, will make the final tournament tree showing by Saturday at the most)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stories of X-Force Entertainment.   Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty6/17/2009, 6:47 pm

XFW just got a new GM when TheDominator, the current holder of the Black Rage (a dark force that seeks to conquer and destroy), defeated Sentinel for the GM-ship. An entity known as the Righteous Anger has been tracking the Black Rage and has targeted Dominator.

DANTE and Malkyto and Zolea Vipper are dogfighting for the WHC. KSO's posts gives the status of the Extreme fight title

And then... there's the Masters of Mayhem. They're... odd. They have this zany idea that the world they're a part of is part of a simulated internet computer wrestling game and their "Creators" and those of the other stars are calling all the shots.

Yeah, I know. Crazy, right?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of X-Force Entertainment.   Stories of X-Force Entertainment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of X-Force Entertainment.
Page 1 of 1