X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty
PostSubject: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/2/2009, 3:54 pm

Here is the website - http://www.godhatesgoths.com/gothmusic2.html

Basically tells you about the evils of rock, punk and metal music (or as they call it, goth music) and lists bands with the reason why they are evil.

Now i'm a Christian myself and also a fan of punk, rock and metal music so that website is quite intresting to say the least.

I bet your thinking why is this site funny, here are a few funnies from it:

"AC/DC: Band-name AC/DC stands for Assault Christians Destroy Christians. Promote pedophilia (guitarist dresses like a school boy on stage). Avoid this band like the plague"

"David Bowie: occult, recorded "Quicksand" about Crowley"

"Billy Idol has ‘Idol’ as name (Blasphemy - There shall be NO Idols before God)"

I could go on for ages (Linkin Park a goth band, lol!!) but seriously there is so many and all this 'god hates this' rubbish smacks of them Phelps people who has a similar titled website.

Last edited by Worthy on 5/3/2009, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/2/2009, 5:12 pm

"AC/DS Infact is named after the battery flow

1. Ac/DC lol
2. AC/DC actually stands for anti-christ devil's child even though it is thought to be rumored that they named it after seeing the ac/dc power on the back of a speaker" - previous statement

I thought it was kinda weird how people always though it was the alternating current so went to google and there are so many theories that there I have no clue. The band themselves stated they didn't know what it meant and mothers at the time dreamt up anti christ devil's children, there is after christ devil's choice, like.... there are too many theories and not enough answer. Do i think ac/dc is evil, no lol and that is my rant about how my previous statement is probably wrong

this site seems to be the most logical : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AC-DC
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 2:36 am

I assumed they were named after the current flow because there first album was called high voltage and also they have a lightning bolt in between the name like warning labels on electrical equiptment.

Acoording to the AC/DC wikipage here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC/DC and it said this:

"Malcolm and Angus Young developed the idea for the band's name after seeing the initialism "AC/DC" on the back of a sewing machine owned by their older sister, Margaret Young. "AC/DC" is an abbreviation for "alternating current/direct current". The brothers felt that this name symbolised the band's raw energy, power-driven performances, and a love for their music. "AC/DC" is pronounced one letter at a time, though the band is popularly known as "Acca Dacca" in Australia"

I don't know if this is true or not but it seems like the best explanation for the band name yet.

That being said though why are we trying to use logic when talking about that website I posted on here? I mean come on Offspring are un-christian because they promote rebellion and all forms of rebellion are un-christian according to the sites main page (so I guess rebelling against Satan and all that is evil is un-christian too is it?).

Also the only 'so called' christian group that I know of that uses the phrase 'god hates' is them Phelps people in America and I wouldn't be supprised if they were behind the god hate goths website too.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 2:57 am

though the band is popularly known as "Acca Dacca" in Australia"

Lol I know that statements true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 3:13 am

AC/DC is also a slang term for someone who "goes both ways". Websites like this make me laugh. Do they name KISS on their website?? When I was a kid, there was a thing going around that said that it meant "Knights In Satan's Service". What about W.A.S.P?? They are a heavy metal band from the 80's. It's a slang term for "White Angelo-Saxon Protestants", but lead singer Blackie Lawless says it stands for "We Are Sexual Perverts". I won't even go to that website. If you twist stuff around enough, everything is the Devil.
What about SpongBob SquarePants?? He lives in "Bikini Bottom", and Mr. Crab's eyes look like two unrolled condoms. See what I mean???
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 3:49 am

Knights In Satan's Service"

Yea they said that about kiss. They also included Queen because the lead singer died of AIDs.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 3:52 am

Metallica: promote suicide on "Fade to Black"

Those bastards!!!!!!!!! How dare they insult my 4th favourite song by Metallica!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 4:08 am

TheDominator wrote:
Knights In Satan's Service"

Yea they said that about kiss. They also included Queen because the lead singer died of AIDs.

lol you can't die of aids. you can die from the lack of immunity in your body caused by aids but aids itself doesn't kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 6:39 am

According to that site 'The Smiths' are a goth band, lol!!

Here are some funniest reasons why some of them are un-chritstian in there eyes:

Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Sisters are un-christian as they wear womens make-up

Like a Star @ heaven Offspring and Linkin Park are un-christian because they promote rebellion

Like a Star @ heaven White Zombie are un-christian as lead singer looks like a zombie which is not a good role model

Like a Star @ heaven Blick 182 are un-christian as they have tatoos

Like a Star @ heaven Alice Cooper are un-christian as theyprevent mice from solving mazes

Like a Star @ heaven Def Leppard are un-christian because the drummer has one arm

Like a Star @ heaven Jimmi Hendrix is un-christian as he hypnotizes people through music

Like a Star @ heaven Ozzy Osbourne is un-christian as he has a scarey face.

Like a Star @ heaven Rammstein are un-christian because they sing in german which is the language of hitler.

I could go on all day but some of the reasons seem to make sense but most are rubbish
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty5/3/2009, 5:58 pm

I've seen these on another website, it's a lot easier to read, go on google and search Rock and Roll hall of shame, first one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN   THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN Empty

Back to top Go down

THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN
Page 1 of 1