X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the Korenwolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enter the Korenwolf Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Korenwolf   Enter the Korenwolf Empty4/13/2009, 11:10 pm

~Live video feed from one of the entrances into the arena. Zolea Vipper is standing by the door, looking impatient. A CMS logo is in the bottom left hand corner of the feed~
Zolea Vipper: "Oh good lord. I have to deal with you too?"
Cameraman Steve: "Yep! Korenwolf wanted to get his feet wet in this company before getting me a job here. Would you do me the honors?"
~Zolea looks into the camera and scowls~
Zolea Vipper: "This joke holding the camera is Cameraman Steve, Korenwolf's personal lackey."
~Zolea points to the right hand corner of the feed~
Zolea Vipper: " Every time you see the "CMS" logo in the bottom right..."
Cameraman Steve: "ZV, it's in the left hand corner now. Have to deal with the network's logo here. This company is a little bit bigger then what you used to run."
~Zolea's eyes grow large with anger and he crosses his arms~
Zolea Vipper: "Everytime you see his logo, this waste will have something to do with it."
~The door opens behind Zolea and Korenwolf enters the building~
Korenwolf: "STEVE! That's awesome! Did they give you any hassle with getting a live feed?"
Cameraman Steve: " Nope! Was pretty simple. Kinda cool seeing ZV here waiting here for you."
Zolea Vipper: "He asked me to be here. If I would have known this was going to happen, I definitely would have been somewhere else."
Korenwolf: " Oh, how cute. Your blushing in front of the CMS. Hey, how did you like my tough guy entrance into the company? "This guy doesn't deserve a title shot. The one and only KW deserves the belt!'"
Zolea Vipper: "Luckily your little tough guy routine didn't pan out."
Korenwolf: "Yeah, you did beat me. But, you did watch a lot of my matches when I worked for you. Remember? Wasn't I..."
~Korenwolf looks off in the distance, pondering what to say while scratching his chin~
Zolea Vipper: "Yes, you did hold MY championship belt."
Korenwolf: "That's right! I did hold the heavy weight championship belt for your company. Huh. And, I did have a great match against the XFA Aggression Champ, Jeremy Alsop at that Live Event last week. Hell, I got to tag with Abdullah "Iceberg" Sullivan. This is just awesome. Did you see? Have you seen? The amount of fans X-Force Entertainment has? I'm still beside myself."
Zolea Vipper: "Listen, you giddy little child. Stay out of my way."
Korenwolf: "Oh, come on. This will be just like old times. Me with a belt around my waist and you just pissed off all of the time."
~Korenwolf beams a wide smile at Zolea Vipper and gives a thumbs up~
Korenwolf: "Alright. Off to meet the rest of the wrestlers. It's a who's who of wrestling around here. Just too much for words right now. Talk to you soon ZV. Remember to smile!"
~Korenwolf steps off to the side and walks away~
Zolea Vipper: "Cut the feed. Steve! Cut it!"
~The feed fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Enter the Korenwolf
Page 1 of 1