X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make up your own match thread

Go down 
+2
QuanBeast
Worthy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Make up your own match thread Empty
PostSubject: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 2:27 pm

You know like TNA did with elevation X, Ultimate X, King of the mountain and WWE di with the Elimination chamber, etc...

For an example here is my match ideas:

BODY BAG MATCH
Like a casket match except with a body bag which you need to put your opponent in and zip it up.

THE FINAL DESTINATION MATCH
This is a 5-way match and in corner 1 is a stretcher, in corner 2 there is a casket, in corner 3 is a body bag and in corner 4 is a dumpster, and the only way to win is to put all your opponets in one of them four things (with the person getting put in the item getting eliminated and the item no longer allowed to be used).

VERTIGO MATCH
You fight on top of an elevated wrestling ring (or on top of hell in a cell cage) and you win by throwing your opponent off it.

IF YOU CAN THINK OF SOME MORE MADE UP MATCHES THEN POST THEM ON HERE (and I will do the same if I think of some more)
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 2:45 pm

I allway thought that a barrel(s) would make a good 'special object match'. It would work for jumping off for high flying moves. Small enough to be a weapon. I could be called an 'Over a Barrel' match with the winner the first to pin the opposition over the barrel (with added focus on spine bending pain). Lots of pottentials for escapes of pins by roling off.

Also in the past I have suggested a 'Burn down the Village' match for Quan. With the winner the first to throw his opponet into tent (wigwam, shack, whatever) and then set it on fire.

Last edited by QuanBeast on 4/13/2009, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 2:59 pm

Loser Leaves Town, Tuxedo, No DQ, Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole, Cage Match

Oh, that's right, it's already been done: Ted DiBiase vs Jim Duggan in -85. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 3:46 pm

Worthy wrote:

BODY BAG MATCH
Like a casket match except with a body bag which you need to put your opponent in and zip it up.

This could have the added gimick of the looser being heard to have no pulse (heart stopping moves). And would aid a big heel/face turn when they come back in the next season 'ressurected'.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 7:30 pm

Well going back to my idea from the past and for Super Force

The X-Treme Cage Match
All it is is a cage match filled with weapons, and instead of climbing out of it. You go across the X from each corner and retrieve the titles. Nothing much else.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/13/2009, 7:36 pm

Dark and Myself came up with the:
Electric Steel Cage and Barbed Wired Rope Match
Pretty much self explanatory. But i liked what Jade did with it and had 2 sides perplexed and the other 2 sides electrified.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty4/14/2009, 1:16 am

hehe one of the most extreme matches alive Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up your own match thread   Make up your own match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Make up your own match thread
Page 1 of 1