X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join the Masters of Mayhem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty2/20/2009, 10:14 am

(( This pseudo-RP applies to all free agents in the XFA brand ))

~ You step up to your locker and open it. Hanging in the center is an envelope addressed to you. You open the envelope (carefully) and inside is a blank greeting card with a slight bulge inside. After (again, carefully) opening the card, you hear this:
~
Card: "Greetings. This is your Lord of Mayhem, Jack Power, with a question for you: are you feeling lost? Confused? Unsure of your place in this world? Or, from another angle, are you tired of the stagnation that has become the norm nowadays? Sick of the lack of creativity you see around you? Do you want a way out?
~
Card continues: "Well, my friend, I understand both of these sentiments, because I have experienced them myself. But I have an answer. This federation, this WORLD for that matter, has lost touch with its true self; everyone seems to have lost touch with their Creator. I have met my Creator, and together, we have started great things. I am seeking to give everyone else here a chance to reestablish their relationship with their Creator.
~
Card concludes: "If you are interested in knowing what the hell I'm talking about, let me know, and I will explain. Join the Masters of Mayhem (name subject to change) and help change this Fed forever!"

If this sounds like a good storyline starter to you, please respond below and I will fill you in on the details. This requires a deep amount of roleplaying, so experience and skill in this is essential. You also need to be a bit... out of touch with "reality" to understand the concepts.

Also, if you can think of a better name than Masters of Mayhem, respond with that as well.

This storyline will start with the first XFW ep of next season, so you will notice the change sooner rather than later

Roster so far (date and time of joining):
Jack Power (Lord of Mayhem)
Worthy (XFA 2/14)

(( I figured, why not harvest the free agents as well? ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty2/20/2009, 11:59 am

'The Awakening' ?
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty2/20/2009, 4:16 pm

Jon Lum thinks he fits the mold of what Jack Power is looking for. He is feeling lost and not sure where he stands in the XFA. Jon Lum would like to know more about this.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty3/3/2009, 4:38 am

Here is my introduction RP https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/role-playing-f9/worthy-addresses-the-fans-about-joining-mom-t1486.htm I gone for the Matrix approach.

Are you still using the name Masters of Mayhem? if not try Awakening like JD suggested as that sounds brilliant.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty3/3/2009, 12:03 pm

We'll stick with Masters for now, until/unless a plot swerve requires a name change (maybe a feud with BANE? Who knows?)

Anyways, we still need more members! NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Masters of Mayhem   Join the Masters of Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Masters of Mayhem
Page 1 of 1