X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!

Go down 
+4
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
TheDominator
TheSentinel
Worthy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty
PostSubject: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/13/2008, 2:16 pm

I swear if that guy comes to the ring with a black mask, led by a bunch of grim reapers and a stable called the Black Hearts i'm suing, lol!!

...okay so my Black Worthy gimmick was based losely on Christiphor Daniels of TNA and Godsblood in this fed, but thats not the point, the point is WWE are watching our XFW shows and stealing our ideas which I don't mind but I hope they don't send DX over to XFW and start invading our shows, lol!!

Only Joking and congratulations to Gods Blood for getting a job in WWE (have fun spamming WWE.COM) lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/13/2008, 2:30 pm

Well, have to fill some honor that WWE thought it was so good, that they should steal it. Now they will sued us to Copyright infringement. DAMN YOU WWE!
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/13/2008, 2:33 pm

In all seriousness it's a good job I am dropping the black worthy gimmick after this season as that guy is better at talking Censored than I am, lol!! (I mean come on "I see the darkness" what a wally nobody can see darkness because it's dark, lol!!).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/13/2008, 9:44 pm

Once I saw the name of the thread I knew you were talking about Hade Vansen. (thats the guys name)

Lol but I also heard rumors of Kevin Thorn also started some brotherhood stable and some people say it would involve him....sounds all too familiar
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/16/2008, 3:29 pm

Dude, wrestling has always reused gimmicks. Rarely now do we see an original gimmick that actually gets over.

This new gimmick is a blatant rip off of Christopher Daniels' gimmick in ROH in 2002.
He was the leader of a dark heel stable.

The name of that stable was . . . 'The Prophecy'.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/16/2008, 3:43 pm

Worthy, don't feel bad. My friends have been wrestling as pirates since before the first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. They are called the "cut throat crew". They don't look at all like Johnny Depp. They were really angry when Paul Burchill was the pirate guy
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/16/2008, 6:52 pm

I swear, if i see Vince use my gimmick I am going to drug him up, then give him a catheter with no lidocaine. But that's just me lol.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/16/2008, 7:12 pm

He's probably be happy to let you do it now, just because you'll have to hold his yahoo....
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/16/2008, 8:46 pm

Is this the wrong time for a Grapefruit juice joke?

...probably. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty12/17/2008, 4:49 am

BTW I was joking with this thread and if I am being honest my gimmick was based on ROH's The Prophecy stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!   WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE STOLE MY GIMMICK!!
Page 1 of 1