X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet

Go down 
+4
Dark Ryder
TheDominator
Plin
TheSentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/25/2008, 8:22 pm

Okie, that solves that lol.

BTW Jack - as funny as your tag is, it has some truth lol. Wrestling Skill not needed, but awesome mic skills can make you great lol.

Back on topic:
I plan on running the same style of gimmick next season that I am doing this season, probably little less sadistic, more of an even break in both Jade and Jada, last season was really to highlight the difference between the two personalities, and with that out of the way, I can have a more 50/50 split as people will be easy to identify each personality respectively.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/26/2008, 9:33 am

Jade wrote:
Okie, that solves that lol.

BTW Jack - as funny as your tag is, it has some truth lol. Wrestling Skill not needed, but awesome mic skills can make you great lol.

Back on topic:
I plan on running the same style of gimmick next season that I am doing this season, probably little less sadistic, more of an even break in both Jade and Jada, last season was really to highlight the difference between the two personalities, and with that out of the way, I can have a more 50/50 split as people will be easy to identify each personality respectively.

About Jadę HWC title:
I see 2 options, and I will expose those, here:

Legion title shot:
The first ever XFW HW Champion should (eventually) have another chance to get his title back.
Plus:
- A really big fan base
- More balanced matches (Sure, Jade will obviously win, but, at least, it should look more balanced)
Minus:
- Where the heck has Legion been? He's one of the most unactive RPers of the roster.

Jack Power title shot:
The guy has improved really quick (almost as Jade... but just almost), and could give some good matches and title defences.
Plus:
- An amazing feud ending.
- Two big RPers in the title picture.
Minus:
- How much months those wrestler has been showed in their feud? 2? 3? Its longer than Y2K-HBK and Taker-Edge, together!!!

Thats all my creativity could do for today. Now, I need more painkillers and tissues. Damn summer flu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/26/2008, 2:41 pm

i have talked to GB and we are going for the tag titles, so malkyto you have a new enemy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/26/2008, 5:22 pm

Name: Sukkeltje
Heavyweight Championship: N
Extreme Fighting Championship: N (Godsblood has it and we will make sure he'll defend it
Twisted Evil lol)
Tag-team Championship: Y
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?:
Godsblood, but we still need to come up with a name
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/26/2008, 5:26 pm

Good, good. Some new fresh meat Tag Teams in the shots.

But remember, that we are there, also....

We can't do a feud against NLO, but won't leave it easy to the new teams. I hate to lose (and then a lose on purpose on some matches Muahahaha).
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/26/2008, 5:59 pm

That's the spirit! I like to see some new bloodbath's this season with all the new tag-teams coming up, should prove to get interesting RP wise and such Smile

I'm all for defending against legion, but the only matches that I know can go long and provide interesting matches are those long matches like last blood or ironman. It's iffy with one falls with me and him and if hits TM's and finishers on me, it's over lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 4:35 pm

Malkyto, Godsblood, Ultimo Guerrero, Morbid and Dark Ryder i have pmed you all about the tag fueds
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 4:37 pm

Sukkeltje wrote:
Malkyto, Godsblood, Ultimo Guerrero, Morbid and Dark Ryder i have pmed you all about the tag fueds

You miss someone who will kick your Butt.

If Godsblood and you accept a match against us, at the beggining of the season, both of you can fit perfect, to begin a storyline, to give us some credit the next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 4:44 pm

Plin wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

You miss someone who will kick your Butt.

If Godsblood and you accept a match against us, at the beggining of the season, both of you can fit perfect, to begin a storyline, to give us some credit the next season.

are you guys going for the tag titles?
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 5:01 pm

Plin wrote:
Name: Plin
Heavyweight Championship: N
Extreme Fighting Championship: N
Tag-team Championship: Y
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?: Materazzi

We have been going for the Tag Titles with this, 3 seasons. Remember that probably there will be a 1st Contender match against us, and both of you (Sukkeltje&Godsblood or Dark Ryder&Morbid) will have to sweat blood to get the title shot.

Censored Censored Censored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 5:11 pm

ow oke i think i just missed that post..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty11/27/2008, 5:12 pm

and it will be hard to beat you but we can beat you, and i want to make a really cool story line something that no-one will see coming Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet   December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Pre-Season XFW Sign up Sheet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2