X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking The Silence 11/19 PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking The Silence 11/19 PPV Empty
PostSubject: Breaking The Silence 11/19 PPV   Breaking The Silence 11/19 PPV Empty11/15/2008, 10:33 am

~a video is shown on the titan tron. we see a dark room with a figure that can be seen in the shadows with his back turned to the camera, the figure turns twoard the camera and into what little light is in the room we now see it is Pit Viper~

Pit Viper- as you may all know i have been quiet in recent times some would say i have lost the spark that i once had well i have some bad news for those people i have lost nothing and tonight i have decided to break my silence, you see i have been in seclusion lately in order to prepare myself for the oppurtunity to capture the title tonight and what an oppurtunity and there was not better match for me to show my wiolent side than an ambulance match, now i know this is not my first shot at the title but this is the shot that i have been preparing for and weather Krusher knows it or not i have gotten in their head by not being around for them to see or study backstage so that they can get into my head but i have been watching you Krusher and i have found all the flaws that She has made and tonight i use those mistakes and flaws to take her title away and she will find out what it is like to enter the ring with the alert Pit Viper and this match will be Simply mine and Krusher Kayls after i take your title i will take you on the journey into darkness along with me
Back to top Go down

Breaking The Silence 11/19 PPV
Page 1 of 1