X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsolitary Confinement Match Card

Go down 
+8
Dark Ryder
Jade
DANTE
JPower
TheDominator
GD Pato
Malkyto
TheSentinel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 6:06 am

congratz to volgo (?), i will REALLY ENJOY to face you when i have the chance. and of course a great congratz to DANTE. i think he loves when i bleed so all matchs i knocked out lol! *afraid to lose all my blood*

okok was a great show and my best salary at the moment in the fed LO.I
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 6:09 am

Yea probably my best too.

Got around 5k in total and 50 fans!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 12:22 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
As for the Heavyweight Title Match, the ending was editing so that they would exit the cage at the same time. The Referee declares Sisky the winner, but After reviewing the tape myself and making everyone else review, I show that they exited the cage at the same time. Making the match a draw. I thought of vacating the title, but I decided on just giving the title back to Malkyto. After all I had to stick to my heelish ways.

OK, that is what everybody can read at the show.
The point is other: Why, if Sisky really won the title, he cant hold it? Why to do that turn? Just for a even-more-heelish GM angle? And without any previous comment for Sisky and me?
Honestly, I really need to know the real result for that match, and, if Sisky was the true winner, why to do that edit.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 1:36 pm

Sisky did win the match, but I didn't want it to end that way. I did want to add more to my heelish ways. I wanted to keep the chase going. Really it was a last minute decision so I didn't really have time to chat with you guys, but I'll make an effort to fix that in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 2:16 pm

Dont sounds good, really. At least for me, doesnt sounds good.
Sisky deserves the title: he win it.

Officially, I told you (to all the roster): I want to lose the HWC at the beggining of the next season, against Sisky. No matter how that match ends, Sisky must be the champ after the match.

You shoulded ask us before edit. At least in my case, I have no trouble in editing any result of matches, no matter if I win or lose. But, to do that, you must ask before. Or, at least, advice before the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 2:20 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
Sisky did win the match, but I didn't want it to end that way. I did want to add more to my heelish ways. I wanted to keep the chase going. Really it was a last minute decision so I didn't really have time to chat with you guys, but I'll make an effort to fix that in the future.

thats a great match GM the best game of the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 7:32 am

Malkyto wrote:
The point is other: Why, if Sisky really won the title, he cant hold it? Why to do that turn? Just for a even-more-heelish GM angle? And without any previous comment for Sisky and me?
Honestly, I really need to know the real result for that match, and, if Sisky was the true winner, why to do that edit.

I'm a bad man people! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 7:36 am

TheDominator wrote:
Hey I havnt noticed that.

Congrats PAC for that acheivement.

And congrats to everybody else in the ppv those who retained and those who are new champs!!

AND IM GONNA KILL VOLGO!!!!!!!

Kill Volgo yeah right ... Dreams are free... but real pain is definite for the PURE MOUTH entity...
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 8:41 am

sisky wrote:
Malkyto wrote:

I'm a bad man people! Twisted Evil

Shut up!!

You better be a Family Face, with a lovely girlfriend, home and childs.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 11:31 pm

TheDominator wrote:
Yea probably my best too.

Got around 5k in total and 50 fans!!! Very Happy

With my merchandise, i got like 10k and 60 fans
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/11/2008, 12:08 am

King Of Heel wrote:
TheDominator wrote:
Hey I havnt noticed that.

Congrats PAC for that acheivement.

And congrats to everybody else in the ppv those who retained and those who are new champs!!

AND IM GONNA KILL VOLGO!!!!!!!

Kill Volgo yeah right ... Dreams are free... but real pain is definite for the PURE MOUTH entity...

.....and I tought your spamming couldnt get worse??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/11/2008, 9:21 am

but still im wondering why im not in this PPV, i felt my EFC belt is not a championship belt at all Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/11/2008, 11:03 am

well i considering you did absolutly no rps the entire season, you didn't have a fued while 7 other people did..... i think its quite easy to see how you weren't in it godsblood. You knew that people that rp usually end up in the ppv so pretty much just cuz u have the belt doesn't mean you have an automatic free pass to the ppv.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/11/2008, 12:46 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
well i considering you did absolutly no rps the entire season, you didn't have a fued while 7 other people did..... i think its quite easy to see how you weren't in it godsblood. You knew that people that rp usually end up in the ppv so pretty much just cuz u have the belt doesn't mean you have an automatic free pass to the ppv.

Well said. The best RPers will allways be in contention for the PPV and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/11/2008, 10:47 pm

King Of Heel wrote:
but still im wondering why im not in this PPV, i felt my EFC belt is not a championship belt at all Mad Mad Mad Mad

And its a big suprise you didnt rp not once this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/12/2008, 10:57 am

TheDominator wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:

And its a big suprise you didnt rp not once this season.

hectic schedule dom Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/13/2008, 2:07 am

Guessing from the fact you even spammed us with **** loads of rp last season ill beleive ya Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty10/14/2008, 11:45 am

TheDominator wrote:
Guessing from the fact you even spammed us with **** loads of rp last season ill beleive ya Wink

thanks for lifting my spirit dom .. (sigh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Match Card   Unsolitary Confinement Match Card - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsolitary Confinement Match Card
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2