X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PPV Match Predictions: Match 1

Go down 

Who will win?
CBK
PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 I_vote_lcap13%PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
PAC
PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 I_vote_lcap87%PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/5/2008, 3:38 am

CBK vs PAC - XFW Tag Title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/5/2008, 1:38 pm

Remember this is our game, an X-Treme Cage Match, anything can happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/5/2008, 4:15 pm

If I see something edited that make you win the match, we'll demand a rematch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/5/2008, 4:46 pm

I am going to say right now that the matches are not edited to changed the winner. The style to win might be different to fit the match, but we don't edit the winner unless it's pre-written by both parties and both parties consent to having it one way or another /or the current champ wants to step down from being champ and is in agreement to take a loss for storyline or boredom purposes. Sorry if I am coming off a little heated but it does anger me when accusations even if passive, are thrown around without any type of proof whatsoever.

Matter of fact, if your match winner is even edited, I will step down and hand in my resignation to The Sentinel and Dante as VGM of this federation since I am not going to put up with the disrespect of saying we do things like this without proper reasoning. And how you can find out? Tag-team matches always show the true winner no matter what due to a bug in the system at the end of the match so you can use that as your hardened proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/5/2008, 6:19 pm

I wasn't accusing anyone, sorry if you bad understood that. I was just kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty10/8/2008, 2:56 pm

PAC - 85% [12]

CBK - 15% [2]

Level of prediction

Very Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Match Predictions: Match 1   PPV Match Predictions: Match 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV Match Predictions: Match 1
Page 1 of 1